What would make you travel and take training from a photographer?
Here are some of the responses:
- The desire to unite people of different cultures.
- The ability to bring my family with me / Otherwise, the experience sounds like it would be one of a kind
- Someone else paying for it
- If I want to make money as a brand on instagram but I am do it all business owner (translated – I am the one doing it all as the business owner)
- Timothy W. Psaledakis – I’d be more likely to buy you a trip to New Hampshire…. and I’d like to work lighting with you. From my perspective, you have a talent with light placement and balance that is truly masterful! (GREAT TESTIMONIAL – although I haven’t done any work for him YET – we are in comm about doing some jewelry images for my portfolio)
- David Trask – If you’re going to Iceland? Perhaps (NEW DESTINATION – ICELAND)
- Julie Geraci – Outline of activities, compatability of person I travel with, a non complainer. Flexibility in schedule, adventurous people, pictures and unique locations, snacks lol, good shoes to walk and explore, review of pics, understanding of cameras, teacher that allows me to be creative my way, teacher that shows me angles of shots and how cameras work, get up and go attitudes, study of locations to understand history, ability to engage people along the way, talking and dining with locals who have hidden restaurant gems, safe location, openness to change of scenery etc, transportation locations and where they go ie train, basic budget for trip, if u need a nap do it, review trainers photography prior to trip to gain an understanding of that person’s photo flavor, open schedule if we cross onto a cool place to go, dancing in the rain. Lol / I love to travel but the only areas outside the US I’ve been to are London and Paris. It wasn’t long enough. I promised my youngest son when he graduates from high school I’m taking him to Italy. I want to start the trip in German or some other County as well. (NEW DESTINATION – Germany)
- To find if I have a talent in seeing the world in stilled images or see the world in different views.
- A location I love and a talented, inspiring teacher.