Maternity Portraits, Newborn, Infant & Children Portraits, PLUS the entire family, with family pets & grandparents!
A “baby plan” is a series of portrait sessions and popular in the industry, and typically is a great way to get portraits regularly, at a preferred rate. Traditionally, it is intended to showcase only one subject – the pregnant mom only, or the newborn baby or infant child only. For years, this was my offering. Then I thought “what about the rest of the family?” I now offer something truly exciting just for my portrait session clients!
My “Watch US Grow” Portrait plan covers one year in your family’s life!
You pick the right STAGE, the right time for your family needs to start the year. Schedule & complete 4 sessions within one year. It’s easy!
STAGES OF A FAMILY
- Maternity – The mother-to-be, to be photographed between 7-8 months (3rd trimester, can be done sooner) with any immediate family members, pets, grandparents.
- Newborn, Infant – A Newborn is at birth, directly at post-birth, and up to 16 weeks. Infant sessions are dependent on a child’s development, with sessions between 6-9 months (ability to hold head up, first teeth, smiling, laughing)
- Toddler – Ages 1 to 3 years (walking, talking, playing)
- Children – Ages 4 to 7 years (all hell has broken loose!)
- “Tweens” & Teens – Ages 8 to 16 (start them young and they’ll be seasoned models by this time in their life!)
- Pets ARE Family Too – for many PETS fill the need of unconditional love! (I get you, I have 2 miniature pinschers…dogs, cats, fish, goats, cows, horses…whatever the pet, game on!)
- Family – A formal group portrait of the immediate family members – parents, children, pets, and grandparents
The Package Deal
Choose Your 2 Stages + 1 birthday + 1 family session = My “Watch Us Grow” Storybook package – that’s all 4 sessions captured within 1 year from booking.
Don’t MISS these BIG moments in the family!
Additional offerings – separate from “Watch Us Grow” plans – for these portrait sessions:
- “It’s My Birthday” – any age – most fun possible with a cake, let’s make a fun memory and a mess!
- Tweens – ages 8-16 – here’s a way to successfully capture the essence of your child as they become young adults, similar to a model portfolio session! Tons of fun with outfit changes…
- High School Senior portraits – ages 17 – 19 – one of the TOP times in a young adults life, with yearbook photo..again, tons of fun when I do it.
- The Generations – this is a huge opportunity to capture 4 or 5 generations in a formal portrait! A Generation portrait is VERY important (in my unsolicited opinion). The 1st Family Formal portrait is not a Generations Family portrait session, although it may appear similar.
- EVENTS – Family Reunions, Milestone Birthday Gatherings, Family Outings, etc.
“…one heck of a professional photographer with credentials like most only can dream about…” Dale Tempesta
I offer special items that are the main purchase options for “Watch Us Grow” Storybook sessions designed to showcase the best from all images captured over one year, plus, for each of the 4 sessions, you will receive a set of prepared images to share on your favorite social media networks!
Additional press printed products like announcement cards, framed prints, albums, etc. and other digital products and memorabilia items for gift giving may be purchased anytime.
I operate from multiple locations including New England; Vassalboro, ME (home), Manchester, NH, Douglasville, Georgia, and Northern California.
I book appointments in advance and use Facebook to let people know where and when I am traveling to my “satellite” destinations.
If you have a special need let me know and we’ll make it happen!
Don’t let the word FORMAL throw you for a loop…it’s simply the word I use to define a family session. You can be as formal, or as UN-formal as you like! Families today are dynamic and on the move! We can go anywhere you like in the world for this session (please see travel disclaimer).
Package value is easily over $3500, well actually, it’s priceless…