What are the typical STAGES OF A FAMILY?
- Maternity – The mother-to-be, to be photographed between 7-8 months (3rd trimester, can be done sooner) with any immediate family members, pets, grandparents.
- Newborn, Infant – A Newborn is at birth, directly at post-birth, and up to 16 weeks. Infant sessions are dependent on a child’s development, with sessions between 6-9 months (ability to hold head up, first teeth, smiling, laughing)
- Toddler – Ages 1 to 3 years (walking, talking, playing)
- Children – Ages 4 to 7 years (all hell has broken loose!)
- “Tweens” & Teens – Ages 8 to 16 (start them young and they’ll be seasoned models by this time in their life!)
- Pets ARE Family Too – for many PETS fill the need of unconditional love! (I get you, I have 2 miniature pinschers…dogs, cats, fish, goats, cows, horses…whatever the pet, game on!)
- Family – A formal group portrait of the immediate family members – parents, children, pets, and grandparents
The Package Deal
Choose 2 Stages + one birthday AND one family session = one “Watch Us Grow” Storybook package (all 4 sessions are captured within one year from booking).
Don’t MISS these BIG moments in the family!
Additional offerings – separate from “Watch Us Grow” plans – for these portrait sessions:
- “It’s My Birthday” – any age – most fun possible with a cake, let’s make a fun memory and a mess!
- Tweens – ages 8-16 – here’s a way to successfully capture the essence of your child as they become young adults, similar to a model portfolio session! Tons of fun with outfit changes…
- High School Senior portraits – ages 17 – 19 – one of the TOP times in a young adults life, with yearbook photo..again, tons of fun when I do it.
- The Generations – this is a huge opportunity to capture 4 or 5 generations in a formal portrait! A Generation portrait is VERY important (in my unsolicited opinion). The 1st Family Formal portrait is not a Generations Family portrait session, although it may appear similar.
- EVENTS – Family Reunions, Milestone Birthday Gatherings, Family Outings, etc.
“…one heck of a professional photographer with credentials like most only can dream about…” Dale Tempesta
I offer special items that are the main purchase options for “Watch Us Grow” Storybook sessions designed to showcase the best from all images captured over one year, plus, for each of the 4 sessions, you will receive a set of prepared images to share on your favorite social media networks!
Additional press printed products like announcement cards, framed prints, albums, etc. and other digital products and memorabilia items for gift giving may be purchased anytime.
I operate from multiple locations including New England; Vassalboro, ME (home), Manchester, NH, Douglasville, Georgia, and Northern California.
I book appointments in advance and use Facebook to let people know where and when I am traveling to my “satellite” destinations.
If you have a special need let me know and we’ll make it happen!
Don’t let the word FORMAL throw you for a loop…it’s simply the word I use to define a family session. You can be as formal, or as UN-formal as you like! Families today are dynamic and on the move! We can go anywhere you like in the world for this session (please see travel disclaimer).
Package value is easily over $3500, well actually, it’s priceless…
Additional Package Details:
Goodbrain.com Photo “Watch Me Grow” Portrait Plans start at $1200. Remember, this plan takes place 4 times across one entire year and includes the number of hours in conversing directly with you – my client, plus travel, editing, and retouching, designing and product delivery, additional product orders, etc. The BENEFIT – you KNOW at least 1 year of your families life will be well recorded and an heirloom product will be yours to keep and eventually, pass on to heirs! Yes, all major credit cards are accepted via Paypal. I do ask for a 50% deposit at booking. This time blocking activity (think of it as a wedding ‘save the date’) gets it set “almost in stone” in my calendar. I commit fully to being with your family 4 times in one year! Of course, as the time comes for a session, we have wiggle room to reschedule, should a need arise. I also have other a la carte products that you can choose from, should you desire something completely different than what is being offered on this page. I am flexible.
Destination Photography requires a bit of prior planning, on everyone’s part. Creation sessions may be in your home or at an agreed upon destination. Package prices include travel within a 30-minute radius from my home base location. I will travel globally, with additional expenses to be quoted prior to booking any flights. This is my clients favorite type of session! It is not all that is possible, in fact, if it’s a photographic idea you have, I can make it happen, you have but to ask me!
I invite you to have a telephone conversation with me as a discovery call…let’s discover together how much fun we can make this “year in the life of your life!”
*Gift Certificates are available